Álava Reyes provides its users access to book and buy “Gomins” application in both versions, tablet videogame and parents application for smartphones.
To do so, we store provided contact details, always protecting personal data according to Constitutional Act 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (“LOPD”) and its implementing legislation.
Users’ visit to our Web doesn’t mean they are obliged to provide any personal information, however, to log in as a website user it will be necessary to provide some personal information to identify the user.
Furthermore, enjoying some particular features will depend on filling in some personal information forms. Personal details requested through the different forms in the Web are necessary to deal with your requests. Refusal to provide the necessary data might involve being unable to deal with your requests properly. Moreover, personal data can be provided voluntarily so these services can be carried out in optimum conditions.
Your personal details will be included in a file for which Álava Reyes, S.L. and AR&D (Research and Development department from Álava Reyes Group) are responsible.
Personal data processing will be carried out by Álava Reyes to promote activities on the website including, but not limited to, logging in the website and sending you information.
If you sign in Facebook, Twitter or any similar site, Álava Reyes can import the information you have decided to share with us. Some particular information of your activity on the website could also be seen by third parties, according to the settings you have selected for these platforms, or if you willingly choose to share it through them, be it through our website features or through these platforms.
Álava Reyes represents and warrants it will make its greatest efforts at all times to keep the security and confidentiality of Personal Data, and also it will keep on improving the security measures established according to any legal or technical developments. Álava Reyes guarantees, in particular, they have taken all security measures demanded according to Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the regulations relating LOPD.
In any case, you can exercise at all times your rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection to your Personal Data processing, according to the provisions established in LOPD, by sending an e-mail to the Customer Service department to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Your request must include the following details: name and surname, address for notification purposes, copy of Spanish ID or passport and a precise request.
ÁLAVA REYES uses both their own cookies as well as third parties ones, which help us improve the quality by allowing us to compare, remember, control and understand how our users browse our Web, identifying what users find more useful and what is not, so we can improve the browsing process.
Cookies used in this Web do not harm or damage your device. Their only purpose is to improve the services we provide. Some of them are strictly necessary for the website to work properly (technical and for customization), while others improve the performance and experience as a user (analysis, advertising and behavioural advertising).
You can allow, block or delete the cookies in your device by modifying the settings in the browser installed in it. Disabling cookies might make some available services unavailable. The disabling cookies process is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Settings Menu. You can also look it up in your browser’s Help Menu where you can find instructions to do so.
This Web uses both temporary or Session cookies and Persistent cookies. Session cookies store data while the user is accessing the Web and expire once you close the browser; Persistent cookies store data in the device so they can be accessed and used in more than one session. They usually expire after a particular period of time, which might be roughly from two months to two years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, the Web can use:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse the website, platform or application and use different options or services in it, such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session and accessing restricted access areas.
- Cookies for customization: they allow the user to access the services with general features predefined in the device according to the user’s criteria, such as the language or browser type.
- Analysis cookies: they allow follow-up and behaviour analysis from the users of the websites they are linked to. The information obtained through these cookies will be used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to make browsing habits profiles from the users.
- Advertising cookies: they allow advertising space management, the best possible way.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they store information about the users’ behaviour through continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a particular profile and present advertising according to it.
The following cookies are being used in this Web:
- Technical cookies: manage a proper browsing through the Web and its contents, allowing to identify the user’s session and protect its use.
- Cookies for customization: allows improving the user’s experience storing customized variables such as language and browsing preferences.
- Analysis cookies: this Web uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, Inc., a Delaware company with head-office located in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, Estados Unidos (“Google”). The information collected by this cookies regarding the Web use (including your IP) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google in their United States servers. Google will use this information on behalf of ÁLAVA REYES with the purpose of tracking the Web use, compiling activity reports and providing other different services related to the activity and the Internet use. Google will never link your IP with any other data Google may have.
More information about cookies and their settings on: Guía de cookies